For our business clients that would like to buy their devices without the VAT charge, please enter your business VAT number on our form and then validate it during checkout.
Terms & Conditions
Goods are acquired in the context of furtherance of a business.
The goods from our website which come under the scope of the aforementioned Article include laptops, mobiles phones, tablets, and watches.Accessories and/or peripherals are not included.
The person liable to account for applicable VAT on transactions involving these goods is no longer the supplier of the goods but the obligation is transferred to the purchaser of the goods, with immediate right for input VAT recovery subject to the relevant rules under the reverse charge provisions.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging
- You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the Fast-charging.
- iPhone (All models)
- iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air (3rd generation and earlier)
- iPod (All models)
- AirPods (All models)
- Macbook (Thunderbolt 3/USB-C enabled)
Not Compatible with:
- iPad Pro 11"
- iPad Pro 12.9"(3rd & 4th generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- MacBook Air (13" 2017 and earlier)
- MacBook Pro (13", 15" 2015 and earlier)
- iMac (2016 and earlier)
- Mac mini (2017 and earlier)